Dedrone Anti-Drone Solution
Dedrone Anti-Drone Solution
Platform for Airspace Monitoring
Dedrone's DroneTracker platform provides a complete airspace monitoring and management solution through a convenient browser-based interface. DroneTracker allows users to readily configure multiple sensors, active and passive countermeasures, and alerts for automatic, 24/7 operation. The software continuously displays real-time airspace information and classifies drones using Dedrone's DroneDNA advanced analysis and pattern recognition capabilities. Defensive measures against hostile drones can be activated automatically, with security service providers notified as appropriate.
Drone security and drone detection systems are essential for early detection of drones and possible drone threats. It is an important component of perimeter security. Encom Partnering with Dedrone are implementing counter-drone technology for customers that require the highest levels of perimeter security.
Dedrone is a cost-effective, automatic Anti-Drone Solution offering a future-proof software platform that mitigates all drone threats.
Dedrone provides an automatic, integrated, and self-contained platform that delivers drone classification and countermeasures to secure against drone threats and their operators 24/7. DroneTracker is the only modular system on the market that can be:
- Customized to address site-specific threats.
- Adapted for easy integration to an existing security program.
- Accommodate unique building structures, landscapes, and other exterior conditions.
Dedrone solutions are suitable for use in a wide variety of areas:
- Stadiums: When airspace is unprotected, rogue drones can interrupt play, threaten the safety of spectators and infrastructure, and pose unique legal implications for athletes and performers.
- Prisons: It remains important to prevent the dropping of contraband into the inner courtyards at anytime during the day or night. Objects dropped and gathered by inmates pose a serious threat to other inmates and prison employees.
- Government: A no-fly-zone cannot keep people with criminal intentions from flying their drones in restricted area. Upgrading traditional security concepts to implement counter-drone technology is essential for the latest security threats.”
- Air Traffic: Drones pose a serious risk when flown near airports. A drone crash in to an aircraft will cause damage to both vehicles.
- Utilities: Sensor-based drone detection software helps monitor drone traffic and identify authorized drones from unauthorized. The risk of the wrong drone near an oil or gas storage facility could be deadly and cause billions of dollars in infrastructure and environmental damages. Dedrone has the most advanced and proven drone detection software in the world.
- Data Centers: Drone protection for data centers is no longer theory – it’s a practice in place today since any drone user is capable of causing millions in damages. Drones threaten the physical security of data centers, and consequently, their cybersecurity.
- Industry: Drones threaten the security of enterprises in multiple ways. They are inexpensive, quiet and reach places that were previously not accessible or difficult to reach. Threats can include loss of industrial secrets, unwanted publicity, failure of computers, internet, or GPS, danger to the health and safety of employees or destruction of property.
- VIP: Effective protection against paparazzi and other unauthorized drones.
For a complete Perimeter Security Solution read about Axis Perimeter Defender: High-security, scalable perimeter protection.