Video management software (VMS) is an essential part of any surveillance system and allows you to manage and control groups of camera and recording. VMS allows you to view multiple camera feeds, set alerts for tampering and motion detection, review and analyse your recorded video and add a range of apps to bring greater functionality to your system. VMS can integrate with Access Control Systems and Intruder Alarms systems to provide a complete unified solution for your business or property.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software (VMS). Founded in 1998, Milestone VMS has proven technology and its open platform architecture provides flexible choices in hardware and third-party integrations. It helps customers’ video to enable their business processes, helping them manage risks, protect their people and assets and reduce costs. Milestone:
- Are a global market leader in VMS
- Offer an extensive range of software options.
- Is fully open platform offering integration with 1000's of 3rd party products.
- Operate on a windows based stable platform.
Wavestore is a global provider of professional digital video and audio recording solutions for security and surveillance applications. With more than 15 years of experience, Wavestore specialises in reliable, flexible and high performance video recording management systems which support a wide range of analogue, IP, megapixel, 360 degree, HD, HDcctv, thermal and intelligent cameras. Wavestore:
- Offer a stable, secure open platform VMS running on a Linux platform.
- Has a responsive interface and fast throughput to enhance usability.
- Runs on very lean hardware, reducing the costs.
- Competitive pricing and flexible options make it ideal solution for many SMEs.